XEOS Imaging submitted the best bid for 30 cm resolution aerial photography of the Chaudière-Appalaches and Bas-Saint-Laurent regions of Quebec, Canada. The two regions cover a total of 37,800 sq. km. Photography will take place during the 2015 summer and its use will include updating the province’s eco-forestry map.
- XEOS Imaging is moving 7 March 2020
- XEOS Imaging reduces its environmental footprint 1 February 2019
- XEOS Imaging increases its LiDAR production capacity 12 June 2018
- XEOS Imaging chosen by the Government to acquire airborne topographic data and aerial photos 11 July 2017
- Geomatics 2016, XEOS Imaging will be there on October 19—20 12 October 2016
- XEOS Imaging at the OAGQ Conference in the Quebec Region (Sept. 22–23) 19 September 2016