XEOS Imaging obtained a major contract to complete topographic LiDAR surveys of the entire island of Montreal in the Province of Quebec, Canada. This 572 sq. km. project will be done at a 10 points/sq. m. density. Points will be classified and the mandate will also include vectorization of all buildings.
- XEOS Imaging reduces its environmental footprint 1 February 2019
- XEOS Imaging increases its LiDAR production capacity 12 June 2018
- XEOS Imaging chosen by the Government to acquire airborne topographic data and aerial photos 11 July 2017
- Geomatics 2016, XEOS Imaging will be there on October 19—20 12 October 2016
- XEOS Imaging at the OAGQ Conference in the Quebec Region (Sept. 22–23) 19 September 2016
- XEOS Imaging at the Pipeline Week in Houston (Septembre 20–22) 17 September 2016