The Québec government has mandated XEOS Imaging to complete a survey of Anticosti Island, in the Gulf of St-Lawrence. The goal of this 8,269-square-kilometre project [3,193 square miles] is to collect quality data on forest ecosystems and to meet objectives related to the enhancement, use and protection of forest resources. The contract includes ground-based control GPS surveying, LiDAR surveys and data classification.
- XEOS Imaging is moving 7 March 2020
- XEOS Imaging reduces its environmental footprint 1 February 2019
- XEOS Imaging increases its LiDAR production capacity 12 June 2018
- XEOS Imaging chosen by the Government to acquire airborne topographic data and aerial photos 11 July 2017
- Geomatics 2016, XEOS Imaging will be there on October 19—20 12 October 2016
- XEOS Imaging at the OAGQ Conference in the Quebec Region (Sept. 22–23) 19 September 2016