All XEOS Imaging equipment is inspected and calibrated on a regular basis by the manufacturer. To ensure stability, the equipment is permanently installed in aircraft especially adapted by XEOS Imaging for aerial imagery and LiDAR survey purposes.
Each flight mission is done by an experienced camera/LiDAR system operator who has all the requisite knowledge to manage and control the equipment and the software in the aircraft. In addition, all flight missions are flown by pilots highly experienced in aerial imagery and LiDAR surveys.
Digital Aerial Photography
UltraCam Falcon Mark 2
UltraCam Falcon Mark 2 large format digital metric camera:
- AeroControl flight navigation system from IGI, including a surveying grade GNSS system and a high accuracy IMU system
- Zeiss T-AS gyro-stabilized mount
- frame size: 17 310 x 11 310 pixels
- multi spectral band: RGB and infrared
Kiel-K3 medium format digital metric camera with a flight navigation, camera control and data record system.
- frame size: 7 216 x 5 412 pixels
- multi spectral band: RGB
Topographic LiDAR Surveys